Saturday, June 22, 2013

SEE DISNEY SEA
............hahahhaaa so not funny


Hello Sunshines :D
First of all, I'm a BIGGG! HUGEE! DISNEY FAN
Not to brag, But I'm proud to say that IM a DISNEY MANIA. I watched all Disney Classics, and have been to ALL the world's Disney Land. 
Yes; that is World Disney in Florida (Epcot, MGM, Magic Kingdom, Animal Kindom), Disneyland LA, California Adventure, Disneyland Paris, Tokyo Disneyland, Tokyo Disneysea, Hongkong Disneyland.. I'm def coming to Shanghai Disneyland too once they open!
  My favorite of all is Florida's World's Disney though. Epcot and Animal Kingdom is def in my fav list! But I do LOVE DISNEYSea too!


So.... I'm here to introduce youu~ TOKYO DISNEY SEA!


This was actually a Sandwich I got from... (forgot the name, I'm super sorry!) But, its very near to the Tower of Terror, right next to the Broadway place. :)
It was good, considering I was STARVINGG
Sandwich yay


Gondola ride :) me (right) and one of my beautiful friend !

Then My friends and I decided to go and visit this fancier restaurant to try their roasted beef Sandwich.
Normal taste, Good Interior, Superb Service, and EXPENSIVE.
Another Sandwich

GUESS WHAT this little green aliens are?

IT IS MOCHI ! THE CUTEST LITTLE THING! It costs $3.5, and they have chocolate fillings, yogurt, and custard. Chocolate and custard made me smile :)

OK! This is one LEGIT turkey leg. Honestly, I couldn't find a better turkey leg around Tokyo that tasted THIS good.

Just a japanese girl carrying a normal bag with normal amount of bears

The cheese appetizer. the cheese was just okay. nuff said

So... Here goes my short descriptions of my trip. DisneySea do offer different experiences than any other Disneys in the world. Although some of the food and drinks are pricy. Well... It is Disney after all. But, the mochi alien thing, and Turkey Leg is my BIG recommendation for their food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment