Sunday, June 23, 2013

Time Machine

As a travel lover, it is mandatory for me to go around Japan when I am here. So, I'm going to take everyone of you sweet cupcakes through my little trips around Japan.. Well, more to the "FOOD" parts though. First, we explore the great KYUUSHUUUU
wohoooo

Nagasaki :)

Famous Nagasaki Chanpon and Sara Udon
Well, I like Sara Udon better, it tasted like (ifumie) chinese crispy noodles, but with Japanese take on it.
It wasn't bad.

FAMOUS Hakata Rameeen! There are alot of different types of ramen in Japan. But seriously, Hakata Ramen is def
my favorite Ramen ! even the gyouza is freakin good.

Mochi strawberry mochi.
There is something special with Japanese strawberries, its just so sweet
I loveeee it !

THE NATIONAL's BEST KASUTERA. Its the BEST kasutera cake everrrr.

It seems that I've only had several pictures, but Kyuushu is def a good place to visit if you come to Japan. Don't forget visit Huis Ten Bousch when you are there ! Kyuushu rocks.


XOXO,
Graciaaaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment